Thursday 24 April 2008

Bjork allegedly attacks photographer

Bjork allegedly attacks photographer



Icelandic vocalist Bjork has allegedly attacked a photographer at Auckland International Airport.
According to reports, the vocalist ripped lensman Glenn Jeffrey's shirt in half afterwards he ignored a request to stop taking pictures of the singer.
Jeffrey told the Fresh Seeland Herlad: "I took a pair of pictures and I got around trinity or quartet frames of her... and as I turned and walked forth she came up behindhand me, grabbed the back of my shirley Temple slavey (sweatshirt) and torus it down the back."
"As she did this she felled seam over, she fell to the ground. At no phase did I tint her or speak with her."
The newspaper's website has reported that neither the newspaper nor Jeffrey think to file charges against the vocaliser.
A spokesperson for Auckland Police force said that the alleged incident was not existence investigated.